2018 Resilience Workbook
Download our brand new resilience workbook. For yourself, your students, or somebody who you know needs a boost, this workbook provides the prompts and activities to set goals and gain confidence.
A new campaign providing young people with free screenings of films that tackle different social justice issues. We launched this with a screening of RBG for 101 young girls and their families. Learn more here!
Celebrity Ambassador Program
Launched in June 2017, this program works with celebrities such as Jazz Jennings and groups such as The Mowgli's to spread our message of kindness on social media as a way to combat cyberbullying. If you are a contact of someone interested in being involved, contact us!
In addition to our kindness curriculum, we're designing a guide for educators to make a mark through literature. Click here to see our books for Women's History Month! Are you a teacher or student interested in being a Bookmark Collaborator? Contact us!
MEET THE TEAM
Founder & CEO, The Validation Project
Social Network Expert & PR Head and Head of Celebrity Ambassador Program, The Validation Project
Well, since you asked:
- We have Validation Project Chapters in
- We have chapters in 105 countries
- We work with 6,000+ people
- 1000 schools teach our kindness curriculum
Yeah, we're pretty cool here at The Validation Project:
-We were recently honored by L'Oreal Paris with a $10,000 grant
- We partnered with Instagram to promote positivity on a global scale
- Our work has been featured in CNN, Glamour, The Meredith Vieira Show, and People Magazine
- We've traveled to nine countries of the 105 we work with so far, starting new chapters and meeting some of YOU!